The discrepancy between the 2014 annual data and previously published data (preliminary data) can be explained by the following reasons:
Updated population frame of active enterprises and improved coverage. Finalization of preliminary data by enterprises.
1. Business Statistics excludes:
Activity sections: J (Financial Intermediation - from 2006), L (Public Administration), P (Private households employing domestic staff and undifferentiated production activities of households for own use) and Q (Activities of extra-territorial organizations and bodies). o 52.62.2 (retail trade on markets and fairs)
From 2006 - non-commercial legal persons and entities of public law.
2. The respondents of business statistics survey are only following business entities:
Limited Liability Company
Joint Liability Company
Joint Stock Company
3. Surveyed enterprises are classified according to:
4. Data on value added, intermediate consumption and fixed assets will be published only annually.
5. Annual indicators of Production Value include subsidies on products (but quarterly data excludes them).
6. Till 2006 data on some enterprises, which were registered in one region but functioned in several regions are included only in the country aggregated data. From 2006 there data are given according to location of the main office.
7. Enterprises are grouped by size as follows: large, medium and small.
For small enterprises - 20 employees and 500 thousand GEL;
For medium enterprises - 100 employees and 1500 thousand GEL;
Large enterprise is an enterprise, in which number of employees exceeds 100 persons, and annual turnover exceeds 1500 thousand GEL;
The discrepancy between the total and sum in some cases can explained by using rounded data.